This Page

has been moved to new address

The world according to Mr G

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: The world according to Mr G

Tuesday 26 October 2010

The world according to Mr G


I have been a bit quiet on the Mr G front I realise.  He is generally quite a contented, happy go lucky kind of guy and plays much more independently than I remember his big sister doing.  But I do feel guilty sometimes that I'm missing his new tricks.  Is that second child syndrome?

My friend K looked after him recently while I took her son and Miss L to a party.  When I came back K (she is amazing with kids) pointed out all the new things he had been doing, lining up cars, building a garage for them.  It hit me his play has suddenly become much more ordered.  Bless him, he really is trying to make sense of the world. 

So this picture is in honour of Mr G, only a month off being two.  I really love the way the lines of the rug emphasise the way his cars, happyland spaceship and plane are in the process of being lined up and organised too.  Yep we have a slight penchant for stripes in our house (who knows where Mr G's penchant for order comes from though).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 26 October 2010 at 22:08 , Blogger What She Said said...

Lovely picture, am glad someone's trying to make sense of world...

 
At 28 October 2010 at 10:54 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Thanks. Not sure if it extends much beyond traffic control at the moment, watch this space!

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home