This Page

has been moved to new address

To NaBloPoMo or to NaNoWriMo?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: To NaBloPoMo or to NaNoWriMo?

Tuesday 1 November 2011

To NaBloPoMo or to NaNoWriMo?


I was going to do NaNoWriMo again this year (National Novel Writing Month - 50,000 words in November).  But after having to bale out last year after 35,000 words due to tonsillitis, I decided on NaNoBloPo.  A blog post a day for November.

I'm in great company too.  I plan to bring you cocktails, fairies, treacle toffee, an exam, quality time, great toys, art, things to do with an old box, tales of inspiring people, dinosaurs, charity campaigns and well, the world.

And that's just what I have planned, who knows what I'll actually find to blog about in the meantime.  Life is of course, what happens when you are busy making other plans.  (Or phaffing away blogging, we'll see eh?)

And who knows, maybe this month I will be allowed to share a big secret I am having to keep (No I'm not pregnant).

Most of all I am looking forward to catching up more with blogging companions old and new, and perhaps finally being able to say I got all the posts in my head out onto my blog.

References:
on twitter #nanoblopo Britmums nanoblopo-ers 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1 November 2011 at 22:07 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant, well done for taking part in this and good luck in completing the task.

CJ xx

 
At 1 November 2011 at 22:07 , Blogger Susan Mann said...

Good luck, I am going to do Nanowrimo and will be cheering you on with NaNoBlogPo x

 
At 1 November 2011 at 22:41 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Thanks! And Good Luck Susan!

 
At 1 November 2011 at 22:44 , Anonymous Kirsty said...

Booo - I read that last sentence and thought "oh my god she's pregnant" straight away!

I'm very impressed with your planning, sounds exciting. I have some ideas for mine but need to maybe sketch everything out on a big calendar...

 
At 2 November 2011 at 08:27 , Anonymous Helloitsgemma said...

Do love it that you've planned it all out!! V you! ;)

 
At 2 November 2011 at 09:39 , Blogger Super Amazing Mum (Super AM) said...

Yes how very organised that you have planned it out!!!! I on the other hand, didn't think about the implications before saying "I'm in" and have nada planned...

Looking forward to your announcement!!

S.A.M xx

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home