This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogger to Blogger inspiration Video highlights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: Blogger to Blogger inspiration Video highlights

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Blogger to Blogger inspiration Video highlights

This footage highlights the four bloggers in the Blogger to Blogger inspiration session.  Tara Cain (on The Gallery), Maggie Woodley (running a speciality blog), Rachael Lucas (promoting your writing by blog) and Claire and Lucy McDonald (carving out your niche).  Tara was using helloitsgemma's blog as an example.  I hope they don't mind me sharing this, as they were all such great speakers, and apart from being naturally inspiring, they shared some great tips.
  


Kate from Witwitwoo did the live blog of this session.  She can clearly touch type as she has captured it all brilliantly.  Put this and that together, you could almost have been there.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 29 June 2011 at 10:52 , Blogger Headhuntress said...

Ah, lovely video, how lucsiou is Tara in 3d?!

 
At 29 June 2011 at 12:36 , Blogger This Mid 30s Life said...

OK I REALLY need to get a new computer!! This lack of sound is now officially pissing me off.

 
At 29 June 2011 at 13:13 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Headhuntress- she was fab, they all were. It is lovely to see them in 3D, hope they think so too!
Mid 30s, you so do!

 
At 29 June 2011 at 19:27 , Anonymous Rachael (Tales from the Village) said...

Ooooooooooo! Ooh, I can show people I wasn't lying. And how amazing to see that I don't look completely terrified (when I was!).

Thank you so much for this, it's fab! xxx

 
At 29 June 2011 at 19:45 , Blogger san said...

Thank you so much for posting this, I missed this session on Saturday. Delighted that Tara chose to illustrate her talk with a photo of my feet!! x

 
At 29 June 2011 at 20:09 , Anonymous claire said...

Hello! Crikey! Thanks so much for doing that. Really interesting to see it all played back. My fringe is impressive!

 
At 29 June 2011 at 20:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this, it made me cry and bit (it's been a day of weeping so possibly it's today) (or possibly I am totally self obsessed) took me back to writing that post and yes, and for me that's what the gallery is all about - So I feel I got it! I am very proud of all the hundreds of entries that this one stood out and was included. I am such a dumb arse for not saying hello to Tara, but she did seem very busy all the times I spotted her. thanks so much for capturing it on film, or else I would have missed it all completely. Love the Crumbs women too, had a chat with them, they are great.

 
At 30 June 2011 at 09:20 , Blogger Mari's World said...

Great video! One I have bookmarked as I wasn't able to attend these and still very interested as to what was said

 
At 30 June 2011 at 22:42 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Rachael - you came across so confidently :)
Sandy - aha! glad you claimed them :)
Gemma - Glad I caught it for you, I know what an important post it is for you. what a week you are having x
Mari - thanks, loved yours, very Davina, I was too overwhelmed to be that cool on the day :)

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home