This Page

has been moved to new address

The Gallery - Pearly Whites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: The Gallery - Pearly Whites

Tuesday 7 December 2010

The Gallery - Pearly Whites

The theme at The Gallery is white.  On the drive to playgroup today, the trees were frozen white.  Against the clear blue sky they looked stunning.  I saw lots of photographers out and about.   I probably should have taken five and captured the magic but the kids were wailing.  I wasn't in the mood either, I'm finding ages 2 and 4 combined totally unbearable quite challenging this week.  So instead I took a mental picture. 

Tonight I looked through the photos of my enfants terrible as babies.  There they were wrapped in white hospital blankets and white towelling babygros.  And a special drawer in my heart, which I think I must I have locked in the midst of all the recent tantrums, reopened.  I could see so much of the wonderful, (if a bit headstrong) little people they have become.  And they had lovely pearly newly grown whites to show me:


Miss L and Mr  G aged 11 months and 9 months.

Smile.  It's a new day tommorow. 

Lots more white stuff in The Gallery this week, did you manage to catch the tree pictures I didn't?  I have just seen Tara's post, she did and it's beautiful.  She mentioned the White Witch in Narnia too, funny because that's who I have been mostly emulating this week.  I even wrote that I was a white witch in this post last night, but then I deleted it because I thought white witches are normally good.  So thank you also Tara for the Narnia reference my tired brain was hunting for.

And 'ere can I interest you in a little giveaway I'm hosting to do with a little white rabbit caled Miffy?

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

At 8 December 2010 at 05:52 , Anonymous Sarah @ Catching the Magic said...

How gorgeous! 4 & 2 I remember well x Nice that your thoughts found something nice to hold onto when the going got tough :) gorgeous pics and a clever idea x

 
At 8 December 2010 at 09:20 , Blogger QWERTY Mum said...

so cute!

 
At 8 December 2010 at 10:03 , Blogger Headhuntress said...

Aww, look at those little teef! Lovely little toothy pegs. You spawn beautiful babies doncha?

xx

 
At 8 December 2010 at 10:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!

And thanks for the warm welcome! x

 
At 8 December 2010 at 10:08 , Blogger Jenny said...

Awww they are gorgeous and using their new teeth is a great take on the white theme :)

 
At 8 December 2010 at 10:50 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Thank you all. I am feeling much brighter this morning. Ding dong the witch is dead!

 
At 8 December 2010 at 11:18 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute and better than seeing more snow!

 
At 8 December 2010 at 11:28 , Anonymous SeaThreePeeO said...

Gorgeous! There's something about little toothy pegs.

 
At 8 December 2010 at 14:12 , Blogger Harriet said...

Could they be more cute (and very alike!)??

 
At 8 December 2010 at 14:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a brilliant take on white!

They are such little cherubs, gorgeous!

 
At 8 December 2010 at 16:26 , Anonymous @jencull (jen) said...

This is a brilliant entry, and seriously cute too :D Jen

 
At 8 December 2010 at 18:30 , Anonymous Suzie @nowriggling said...

Nice idea - lovely little teeth. It seems such a long time ago that my kids had their milk teeth. Teens and teeth are not a good mix (braces and bad breath..)

 
At 8 December 2010 at 20:20 , Blogger MichelleTwinMum said...

ahhh a great take on white! What cute little babes, I love those first toothy grins. Mich x

 
At 8 December 2010 at 20:23 , Anonymous tiddlyompompom said...

oh the cuteness. great photos :)

 
At 8 December 2010 at 21:30 , Blogger Leadership Learning said...

Gorgeous! It's amazing how their little faces and smiles can make you forget all about their tantrums!

 
At 9 December 2010 at 15:48 , Blogger SLM said...

Very very cute and very proud of those pearly white ones!

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home