This Page

has been moved to new address

The joy of backseat drivers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: The joy of backseat drivers

Friday 26 November 2010

The joy of backseat drivers

I managed to 'catch' the wingmirror whilst reversing out of our drive this week.  It's a tight manouvere, onto a busy road, the hedge needs cutting, the kids were yabbering, we were running late.  I was quite proud of having had had this car a whole year without even a scratch.

Miss L had three comments:

Mummy you have broken the mirror.

Mummy is this your car or Daddy's?

Mummy you shouldn't have done that.

You have to love them. I bit my tongue, gaffa taped the wing mirror back on, and got us to swimming on time.  So at least I have something to be proud of.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 26 November 2010 at 20:26 , Blogger SLM said...

opps a daisy, your car now has character!

 
At 28 November 2010 at 11:45 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Good one, I like that!

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home