This Page

has been moved to new address

A dog is for life not just for Christmas, unless... its Kackel Dackel

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: A dog is for life not just for Christmas, unless... its Kackel Dackel

Tuesday 9 November 2010

A dog is for life not just for Christmas, unless... its Kackel Dackel

My brother just put this on my facebook wall, asking if I wanted one for Christmas.  I am not sure if he meant me or the kids.  It definitely appeals to the sense of humour me and my brother share(d) as kids.  But I can see my kids would love it too.  Today has been a tough one, this made me really properly chuckle. 



I have such fond memories of growing up with my brother and toilet humour.  We giggled for a whole week about biscuits called 'Bums' on a holiday in Denmark. Now we're debating whether its better in German or Dutch (this is great, I feel 7 years old again).  What do you reckon?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9 November 2010 at 22:15 , Blogger Kate said...

Typical of the Dutch to get the word 'cock' in there.

 
At 9 November 2010 at 22:19 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Oh no, missed that! I will have to watch it again now, and tell my bro, and giggle childishly some more.

 
At 10 November 2010 at 19:25 , Anonymous @jencull (jen) said...

That is just the kind of toy my 8 yo would fall around the place laughing at.....hang on, let me show him the clip..............YEP :D Jen

 
At 10 November 2010 at 19:58 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

So I was about right in thinking back to my 7 year old self! Glad he enjoyed it. Thanks for popping in :)

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home