This Page

has been moved to new address

The real Alexander Residence

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: The real Alexander Residence

Monday 8 November 2010

The real Alexander Residence

I actually googled Alexander Residence this week, I know it is something you should do before you pick a web address, in case someone already uses your name, and they're something unsavoury (I am not going to spell it out any further as I can guess where all my google traffic will come from). Anyway it turns out the Alexander Residence is a 5* hotel in Scotland.  So, it is probably the Alexander Residence hotel that wouldn't want to be associated with us, rather than vice versa.  This got me thinking about the differences:

Well we are definitely not five star, but as you can see the staff are enthusiastic and cheerful and ready to take your call should you want to make a booking. 


It won't be relaxing or luxurious.  The interior is however, artfully decorated with an array of discarded toys and some walls are even hand painted in crayon by local artists.   There are stunning and breathtaking views of inconsistent parenting in action. The Alexander Residence is ideally located for the park, soft play centre and other children's amenities.  With the second highest concentration of under fives in the UK you are sure to feel at home (or want to run screaming for the hills).

We can offer a laundry service:


We also do a fine line in afternoon tea:
The head chef at work:
The kitchens:

 Come and stay a while. 
We await your call and look forward to welcoming you. 

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 8 November 2010 at 14:10 , Blogger Metal Mummy said...

Sounds a lot like our household!
I know which would be more fun to stay in...
Gimme laughter and sillyness anytime over a posh hotel! xx

 
At 8 November 2010 at 15:42 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Hi Hanzor - I love your pics and comments on your photo blog. Looks like lots of fun is being had at yours too.
Px

 
At 9 November 2010 at 12:59 , Blogger Kate said...

I presme that you are the maid?!

 
At 9 November 2010 at 21:47 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Hi Kate
I like to vary my job title, but today I was definitely general dogsbody.

 
At 10 November 2010 at 21:34 , Anonymous Ellen said...

That is so lovely - looks like a very well run Hotel!

 
At 11 November 2010 at 14:07 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Hello Ellen.
I will have to start photographing the not so well run bits of life. This was a heavily edited selection!

 
At 12 November 2010 at 15:54 , Anonymous Sarah said...

'Second highest concentration of under 5 year olds in the UK...' ahhhhhhh... And wow! I love your residence and all the hard work going on - big & small ;) great photos too x

 
At 12 November 2010 at 20:04 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Thank you Sarah, for your really lovely comments, they've made my day :) Love seeing all the exciting stuff at your place too!

 
At 8 December 2010 at 22:08 , Anonymous Hina Pandya said...

This is fantastic!! made me laugh so much.. if I'm ever in need of room and board I'm coming down your way, cant wait to speak to that smiley receptionist, and eat at the kitchens! lol..

 
At 8 December 2010 at 22:24 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Thanks Hina, you know you are always very welcome!

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home