This Page

has been moved to new address

My Year in Facebook Status Updates

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: My Year in Facebook Status Updates

Wednesday 8 December 2010

My Year in Facebook Status Updates

I saw this on the wonderful Headhuntress in Hampshire's blog and had to join in. It's an application on facebook that makes a collage of you status updates for the year.  For me it was made by the fact that it got my Race for Life time in. 

There's also an update about a very bizarre event last week.  I received a phone call from an old lady referring to me by name and asking if I was going to be dressing up as Santa at Bardells garden centre the following day.  I actually panicked for a minute, I used to be a drama teacher and thought I might have been volunteered by someone.  Fortunately it was a case of mistaken identity.  I think she might have said Teddy, not Penny.  I hope so, a female Santa, that's scraping the barrel.




If you want to try it, get the app here: http://apps.facebook.com/my-year-in-status  Let me know if you do and we can all link up:

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 8 December 2010 at 10:39 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really cool - I think mine maybe longer then yours though... LOL! I shall give it a go later :-D

 
At 8 December 2010 at 10:43 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Ha ha, I don't know why it's so short. Do it! Link back if you do.

 
At 8 December 2010 at 11:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done, although it wouldn't let me do all the ones I wanted - I'm a shamefully regular status updater! New years resolution - get a life :-D

http://kailexness.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/my-year-on-facebook/

 
At 8 December 2010 at 11:59 , Blogger Headhuntress said...

Aww, love that! Tee hee, you get a different insight with Facebook updates than you do with the Twitter.

Love you! xx

 
At 8 December 2010 at 15:14 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

kailexness - so glad you did, I've linked up. Feel like I know you now!

Headhuntress - You're so right and don't they give a lovely insight into people! Love ya too ;)

 
At 9 December 2010 at 10:08 , Blogger Emma said...

Love it! I've just done mine (and discovered a geeky status statistics app in the process!)

http://emsyjo.blogspot.com/2010/12/year-in-status.html

 
At 9 December 2010 at 15:43 , Blogger SLM said...

I'm going to give that a go, but like others think mine might be longer than yours!

 
At 9 December 2010 at 20:16 , Blogger This Mid 30s Life said...

I did it today, isn't it the best!! What a cool way to look over the past 12 months. There was very little rhyme or reason to mine, did make me wonder about my state of mind. But hey.

 
At 10 December 2010 at 13:02 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

SuperLittleMen - Do it!
ThisMid30sLife - I bet it made great reading :)

 
At 10 December 2010 at 20:40 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant. love it. not sure how I do it technology wise. I get the FB bit - but how did you get it here.
love coming to your blog - so inspiring.

 
At 11 December 2010 at 08:58 , Blogger Kate said...

Looove it - am running of to FB now!

 
At 11 December 2010 at 20:31 , Blogger Carrie said...

I have yet to get into the FB thing. I was ok with that till now! Maybe I'll set something up...

 
At 12 December 2010 at 15:33 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Hello Gemma - thanks lovely! I just cut and pasted it into blogger, hope you can work it out for wordpress ;)
Kate - I'll look out for yours!
Carrie - Honestly I feel like I spend more time online than off sometimes, you prob have enough social networks without facebook :)

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home