This Page

has been moved to new address

Mr G is 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: Mr G is 3

Sunday 27 November 2011

Mr G is 3


I love that one day you're a pirate and the next you're a rock star.
I love that you really believe the other pirates may come and steal the treasure you buried in the sandpit.
I love that some days you wake up and believe you are a puppy.
I love that you think you are a knight and I am your horse.
I love your 7am daring sea rescues, saving your sister from the sharks on the stairs.
I love hiding under a blanket with you, from monsters, on a wet weekday afternoon.
I love that if I say 'You're gorgeous' you say 'No Mummy, I G!'
I love that you're spirited, rebellious, determined.
I love that you say bumpits for crumpets.

Happy 3rd Birthday Mr G!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 27 November 2011 at 17:29 , Anonymous Midlife Singlemum said...

We have this milestone next week. Reading your post has made me even more excited.

 
At 27 November 2011 at 21:31 , Blogger Rebecca English said...

Such a lovely post. This will be one to look back on in a few years and see how he has changed.
Happy birthday little pirate.

 
At 27 November 2011 at 21:46 , Anonymous Leslie said...

Love the poem. Ah, the great days of playing "puppy!" Just finished a 30 min session myself w/ my kiddos.

 
At 28 November 2011 at 06:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah what a lovely post. To be 3 for the day, *sigh* x

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home