This Page

has been moved to new address

Tonight Matthew I am Jamiroquai

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: Tonight Matthew I am Jamiroquai

Thursday 31 March 2011

Tonight Matthew I am Jamiroquai

It's Friday tommorrow, time for some random linky fun...two linkys for the price of one no less.  Reasons to be Cheerful and Flashback Friday.

I'm grateful for the fun I have had looking through some old photos this week. 

Following on from my Gallery post last week, where me and some school friends payed homage to our indie heros, here I am with a very good friend from Uni paying homage to Jay Kay of Jamiroquai, and Bjork.  As you can see I was a Drama student and took getting into role very seriously.


 
I'm grateful that my uni friends continue to be a special part of my life.  'Bjork' texted me yesterday in fact.
I'm was also so grateful for the cupcake all the mums got given at playgroup yesterday in honour of Mother's Day.  What an unbelievably lovely gesture.  Talking of which, when I collected them from nursery, G had made me a beautiful daffodil card and L had made a gorgeous clay model of me, with a label she had written herself.
And I am so unbelievably grateful that I have finally submitted my Open University Creative Writing Dipoma assignment.  Late, for the first time ever in my life (I know, swot), but I had a good excuse.  Only two more to go.
Now I would be really grateful for a big G and T.





Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous AlexanderResidence said...

Oops do you know what, Friday turned into such a hectic day I don't
think I actually joined the linky. No wonder it took you so long to
find me. Best laid plans and all that! Fab linky though, will be back :)

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous cafebebe said...

Penny...what a striking resemblance! ;) Thanks so much for linking up to Flashback Friday! I'm sorry it took me so long to get here to comment...fabulous collection! ;)

Karin

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous Michelle Twin Mum said...

Did you get the G&T? I hope so. Loving the old piccies of you. I put some Uni ones up for my flashback Friday last week!

Thanks for joining in witt R2BC.

Mich x

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous Emma said...

Happy Friday, and well done for getting that essay sent off! Hope you enjoy that G&T!! Love the pics too! Emma

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous Catherine Holmes said...

Combining two linky type things is clever and the photos are great.
There is nothing so good a a handmade something from your chldren.
Well done for the creative writing thing - I want to do that course but would struggle to put the money aside for it.
University friends are great. I actually discover new ones twenty years later which is a lovely thing too, people I never knew properly then but am discovering now
My many reasons to be cheerful appear over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com along with some mummy stories as a bonus

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous Finding MyNew Normal said...

I LOVE Jamiroquai!!!!

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous AlexanderResidence said...

No you are right, it is Thursday, I am just getting ahead of myself because I finished my essay and have that Friday feeling. Have a good Friday, tommorow!

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous Jules said...

Isn't it Thursday today? Or am I going mental? Either way I love your pictures....I had a Jamiroquai style hat once, god knows where it ended up! x

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home