This Page

has been moved to new address

Things to watch? Er... Glee, clouds and people

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: Things to watch? Er... Glee, clouds and people

Monday 4 April 2011

Things to watch? Er... Glee, clouds and people

Lovely Laura from Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy has tagged me in her three by nine meme.

'Simply post your answers and tag your blogging buddies and learn a little something new about each other, so here you go':

Three names I go by: Penny, Bird (best friend from Uni, not Mr A), Muhuuuuummmmmmmeeeeehhh!
Three places I’ve lived: Brighton, London, Macclesfield.
Three places I’ve worked: The Grand Hotel Brighton, various secondary schools in South London, the Alexander Residence.
Three things I love to watch: Glee, People (as in people watching), Clouds (as in floating in the sky).
Three places I have been & love: Canada, Cape Cod, Brighton.
Three people that email me regularly: Mr A, the 'wags' (my fellow London/Brighton ex-pats, now all residing in the E Midlands thanks to our other halves) the 'slags' (uni friends, self titled).
Three things I love to eat: Good day - porridge, feta salad, hummus and falafels in pitta bread.  Bad day - cake, biscuits, chocolate.
Three people I think will respond:  I need curtains for the windows in my head, Kerry on Living and Manana Mama 
Three things I am looking forward to: My storytelling course on Thursday, the very last deadline of my OU diploma, Cybermummy.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous AlexanderResidence said...

Totally understand, I have had lots of tags too, I will write a proper
post soon!

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous AlexanderResidence said...

Sounds ominous, wish I had tagged you now ;)

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous Kate G said...

Oo I like this one! All good info to know!

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous Manana Mama said...

With you on cake, er but not so much on the healthy stuff...maybe I should learn to put the cake down.

Thanks for thinking of me. I was tagged recently by Mrs Worthington:

http://www.manana-mama.com/2011/03/moh-of-lifes-big-questions-answered.html

And if I write down any more details about my boring self, some poor reader may suffer from permanent damage. But thank you for the tag, and happy cloud watching!
~M

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous AlexanderResidence said...

Ha ha! Nice and easy tag for you then :)

 
At 10 April 2011 at 14:05 , Anonymous muddleduck said...

D'you know something, you're right, I did do this! :) http://curtainsforthewindow.blogspot.com/2011/03/three-by-nine.html x

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home