This Page

has been moved to new address

CyberMummy 2011 Sponsorship Opportunity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: CyberMummy 2011 Sponsorship Opportunity

Tuesday 3 May 2011

CyberMummy 2011 Sponsorship Opportunity



I'm really excited about CyberMummy, the UK’s premier blogging conference devoted to parent bloggers. The conference takes place on Saturday June 25th 2011 in London. It will be a fantastic opportunity for the Alexander Residence to network and gain inspiration, but also holds immense potential for brands looking for an ambassador.  I can be your ears and eyes at this high profile event and keep you up to date on what's happening in the parent blogging community.  I'm looking for sponsorship to attend, and here's what I can offer in return:

I am looking for sponsorship to cover:

Conference Ticket – £80
Train  – £80
Hotel – £130

Total - £290

In return I can offer a unique package made up of a combination from the following:
  • A blog or vlog post/s about your product / brand and a giveaway.
  • Links to your site or service on Twitter and Facebook and in all my Cybermummy posts.
  • A badge or an advert on Alexander Residence's sidebar during 2011
  • Creative consultation on working with bloggers
  • Original copy for your website
  • Local media coverage if relevant - I live in the second highest concentration of under fives in the UK
I am an English and Drama graduate, a trained Drama and Media teacher, a creativity in education consultant, a creative writing student and, of course, a MUM to a four year old girl and a two year old boy.  I will make a creative and confident ambassador for your brand, both in writing and in person.
 
Alexander Residence won a BritMums Brilliance in Blogging award in January and continues to grow. Alexander Residence is in the Wikio top 100 Parenting blogs and has been nominated in eight categories for the forthcoming  MADs blog awards.  I am one of the handpicked vloggers working for Britmums and a member of the select team reviewing products on behalf on Netmums. 



Please click on my PR and Contact pages to find out more about me and to receive more information.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home