This Page

has been moved to new address

Some holiday blog 'liebing' suggestions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: Some holiday blog 'liebing' suggestions

Saturday 30 April 2011

Some holiday blog 'liebing' suggestions

I have been nominated for a Liebster by Mrs Brightside, the lovely Laura at Musings on a Life Quite Ordinary   She lives in Ireland, in a beautiful spot judging by some of her pictures and is always a ray of sunshine on Twitter.

Lieb is German for love.  I used to love learning German at school, mainly because I had a wild and hilarious German best friend and we used to spend long summers creating mischief in Munich, Macclesfield and on British Airways flights inbetween. In my Q and A I mentioned to say sorry to those people whose friendships I have lost, she is one.


The Liebster Award recognises bloggers with 300 followers or less.  I've been blogging six months, so that's me.  Part of receiving is that you give back by nominating five other bloggers.  Here is my five, I wish I had more hours in the day to visit all of these fab places, but maybe you can tell them I sent you. Here is why I think you should visit:

Dichotomy of - I see so many things in Jo's daily accounts everyday life that strike a chord and often take me back to my childhood, magical stuff.

Jules at I need curtains for the windows in my head - I love the eclectic mix here, like rummaging in the best antique shop. 

Mom on a Wire - Alethea is a breath of fresh air, such a clean site which often has flowers and always has good stories.

YummyMummyFlabbyTummy - we met through Blow Your Own Bloghorn, a great linky.  Laura is so happy and positive and always has stories that make me smile.

Mummy Musings - even when she had just given birth Jenny still found time to visit my gallery post (puts me to shame), and her boys are always up to fun tricks which is why I love her gallery entries.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 30 April 2011 at 16:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are such a sweetheart!!!

I was jut catching up on my bloggy backlog when I spotted this. Thank you so much!

 
At 30 April 2011 at 22:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly I'm too embarrassed to say just how happy you've made me tonight - Thanks so much :) It definitely calls for a mwahx - I'm just the hugging type!

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home