This Page

has been moved to new address

Listography Top Five Albums by a band

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: Listography Top Five Albums by a band

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Listography Top Five Albums by a band

I especially love music listographys. Not that I have great taste, as was born out on Saturday at my birthday party, where my random iPod drove everyone mad.

Anyway, if my ipod and all my CDs were nicked (heaven forbid I hear some friends cry), these are the ones I would rebuy, in their entirety, without question, as opposed to just buying a couple of the best tracks off I tunes.

1. Morcheeba -  Big Calm.  Keeps me sane.
2. Stone Roses.  I am nicking this off Kate. It's a work of genius.
3. Massive Attack Greatest Hits. Is that cheating?
4. Artic Monkeys.  Because you can't beat singing along to Mardy Bum at the top of your voice when drunk. 
5. Toploader. Onka's Big Moka.  We had this CD in our much loved and long traded in, T bar roofed car, before we had kids. Guaranteed to cheer me up and take me back to driving too fast along French highways with the wind in my hair.

And my suggestions for hosting Listography? Top Five crisps/ bar
snacks. Top five novels. Top five chocolate bars. Although Top five songs to get you on the dance floor
 is my favourite and I have some corkers for that.  Please Kate?

Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 25 May 2011 at 19:11 , Blogger Metal Mummy said...

<3 Morcheeba, Stone Roses and Massive Attack.

Not so much Artic Monkeys, but they do make me sing like a drunken lout. And they were good live x

 
At 25 May 2011 at 19:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh yes Massive Attack! Greatest Hits is not cheating, it's an album by a band, innit?? Good list :)

 
At 26 May 2011 at 08:09 , Blogger Kate said...

Damn damn damn. Morcheeba should have been on mine. Huge memories for me. Bugger. Anyway love all your top 4 choices - I think we may have to do a rendition of Mardy Bum at Cybermummy...or maybe not. Don't really know Toploader at all - is that the Jamie Oliver song band?

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home