This Page

has been moved to new address

A night with the boys at Rock City

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: A night with the boys at Rock City

Saturday 5 November 2011

A night with the boys at Rock City


In celebration of Mr A's birthday we went to Rock City last night.  I can't say I lasted that long, I left the boys to it, but I couldn't resist taking some snaps, just because I wanted to have some grungey ones on my blog, and to prove there is life beyond small children.

I learnt there is a Drunk Lock app last night.  It makes you go through a series of tests to prove you are sober enough to social network.  

I think they had a very good night, facebook is very quiet.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5 November 2011 at 10:58 , Blogger Mel said...

Looks like a blast!

 
At 5 November 2011 at 16:39 , Blogger Kate said...

Ashamed to say I have no idea what Rock City is...Glad you got a night out though :)

 
At 6 November 2011 at 19:35 , Blogger Rebecca English said...

Is that Rock City in Nottingham? or is there another one? I used to love that place. Great photos.

 
At 8 November 2011 at 15:55 , Anonymous Honest Mum said...

Too cool! Rock on lady!

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home