This Page

has been moved to new address

10 is the magic number

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Alexander Residence: 10 is the magic number

Sunday 6 November 2011

10 is the magic number

I’ve been tagged by Helloitsgemma to answer 10 questions, as a way of getting to know a bit more about fellow bloggers. The idea is to then tag someone else, preferably someone who is taking part in the NaBloPoMo challenge.
1) Describe yourself in 7 words?
creative, direct, enthusiastic, thinker, impatient, restless, demanding.
2) What keeps you awake at night?
Very little, I have always slept in a crisis and suspect I am vaguely narcoleptic.
3) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
The Queen of course.
4) What are you wearing right now!!
Dressing gown and pjs.
5)What scares you?
Rodents.
6)What is the best and worst about blogging?
Best thing is creativity, worst the time hoovered up in tinkering.
7) What was the last website you looked at?
This site about making easy, affordable wall art 
8)If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I did  a personality test, I am an ENTJ meaning I don't have a lot of patience with small children or less experienced people.  Yet I became a teacher and stay at home mum.  I wish I had more patience.
9)Slankets – Yes or No (this divides the blogging world ;-)
No, I'm 34 not 4 or 70 thank you very much.  I do love camping and caravanning though, can see the benefits but much prefer my tartan rug thanks.
10).Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
Gemma is like a penpal, she gives me much needed perspective whenever I lose my way with blogging.   She loves climbing.  She's fab.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6 November 2011 at 08:49 , Blogger This Mid 30s Life said...

Oh thank you Penny! I normally LOATHE being tagged but in NaBloPoMo I need all the help I can get. Brilliant. xxxx

 
At 6 November 2011 at 10:16 , Anonymous Helloitsgemma said...

Thank you.
Great answers - what would mr A know?
Love, pen pal gemma

 
At 6 November 2011 at 19:37 , Blogger Rebecca English said...

Ok I now have an image of you as the queen in your Pjs falling asleep with a tartan rug over your knees.

 
At 6 November 2011 at 20:46 , Blogger Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Mid 30s - I know, me too, but this one was a lifeline!
Gemma - I think I should have been Guy Fawkes now, is it too late to change my mind?
Herecomes the girls - OMG that's spookily accurate, except the queen bit, well so far.

 
At 10 November 2011 at 22:50 , Blogger Super Amazing Mum (Super AM) said...

penpal Gemma - love that thought!!! Like your answers, am also scared of rats as well...

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home